Scheduling ad extensions is an essential part of a build and easy to do with PPC Ad Editor. If you're new to extensions, we recommend you start with our article About extensions.
You can schedule the ad extensions to show only during specific times of the day or time frame. For example, you can schedule call extensions to show only during the hours your business can take calls live.
Here is how to schedule an ad extension:
- Log in to your PCADE account as an Editor.
- Go to the ad extension dashboard where you need to add a schedule; the ad extensions are Sitelinks, Callouts, Structured Snippets and Calls.
- Click on the ad extension you want to add at the left-hand side of PCADE main dashboard. Our example shows the Calls dashboard.
- Click on the "Edit" icon (i.e., the pencil) within a box icon located below the actions column at the right-hand side of the Calls dashboard.
- Enter the "Start date" and the "Days and hours" if needed in the "Edit Call" popup window that appears.
- Click on "Save" green button to complete the extension schedule setup.
Note: You may also add the schedule during the ad extension creation phase or when inline editing. For more information, please see our related article about Inline Editing.