The Reviewer role is defined in our Projects - Getting Started article.
There are two ways for an Editor to invite a Reviewer:
- Sending an invitation through email.
- Sharing a direct Preview link.
There are two ways to invite a Reviewer via email. This first option is very quick. First, log into your PPC Ad Editor account as an Editor, and follow these steps:
- Go to the "Previews" dashboard.
- Click on the people icon under the "Actions" column. It will bring up a "Select reviewers" pop-up.
- Enter the email address in the "Reviewers email" box.
- Click on the "Invite" button.
This will send an email invitation to the Reviewer for them to create an account on PCADE to preview that specific project.
The second way allows you to go into the preview itself and share your preview via a URL link (they will only have access to view the project anonymously, they won't have to create an account and cannot edit anything) or by inviting the Reviewer via email, where you'll be able to choose whether the Reviewer has only view access or edit access.
- Go into your Previews dashboard.
- Select the project you want the Reviewer to preview.
- Click on the 'Share' mode on the top menu.
4. Choose whether to copy the URL to your clipboard or enter an email address and give the Reviewer view or edit access.
And that's it! Once your Reviewer accepts the invite and registers for an account, you will be able to exchange comments back and forth, make in-line edits, and create new versions of a preview.
You can check out our video here showing this entire process as well: