Exporting campaigns as a .csv file is made easy using PCADE. This way, we will be able to import the same build we have from PCADE to Google Ads Editor.
Here are the easy steps on how to export your campaigns from your PCADE account.
- Log in to to your PPC Ad Editor account.
- Click on the "Export" button at the upper right corner of the PCADE page.
- Select "All campaigns" to export the entire campaign build from your PCADE account or "Campaigns I select" to export a specific campaign only.
- Tick on "Include account extensions" if wanted to export your account-level extensions, otherwise, leave it untick.
- Click on the "Export" button.
The exported file will be named starting with "PPC_export_xxx_date.csv" and should be stored to the default Download folder.