PPC Ad Editor (PCADE) is designed for ease of use and collaboration. Please see the steps below on how to quickly get started.
- Register for an Editor Account at https://beta.ppcadeditor.com/register
- Once done with the registration, link your Google Ads Account. (We won't take any action, this is just to verify you have a valid Google Ads Account.)
- Load the dashboard by exporting your campaign from Google Ads Editor OR download sync it straight from your Google Ads Account.
- Once you have your campaign's loaded into PCADE, the next step is previewing the campaign or create a project for sharing.
- Finally after you are done presenting and optimizing your campaigns, you can export out of PCADE and import back into Google Ads Editor for any last adjustments or do a Google Upload Sync