You can download existing builds from Google Ads to your PPC Ad Editor account. Downloading existing or completed campaigns from your Google Ads account allows for easy revisions, corrections, or duplications for new campaigns that have similar builds.
Before you can initiate a download of an existing build, your Google Ads account should be linked to your PCADE account. Please see the Link Google Ads Account instruction for help with this step.
Here is how to sync or download your existing advertising builds saved in your Google Ads account:
- Log in to your PCADE account as an Editor.
- Select the Ads account where the template or the actual ad builds file has to be imported to.
- Click on the "Import" button at the upper right corner of the PPC Ads Editor page. It will bring you to the PCADE card menu.
- Select "Download Sync" card menu.
- Select either "All campaigns" to download all campaigns you have from your Google Ads or "Campaigns I select" to only download the preferred campaigns you want to get synced to PCADE.
- Put a check mark on "Include account extensions" if you have account extensions that needs to be included in the syncing process.
- Click on the "Download" green button to initiate the download.
Note: Downloading your Ads build to PCADE can also be initiated right after Google Ads account linking.
Upon download completion, a confirmation window will appear.