A PPC Ad Editor account may have one or more user who has an editor role depending on the type of subscription. An Editor can manage and create campaigns and add or edit objects within a PPC Ad Editor account.
They can also either have Admin or Standard access rights:
Admin Editors can see and manage billing information of the account and can add or invite another editor.
Standard Editors have no access to account billing information and cannot add another editor.
To add another Editor, please use the following steps:
- Log in to your PPC Ad Editor account as an Admin Editor user.
- Click on the account name at the upper right corner of the PPC Ad Editor page.
- Click on the "Edit profile" hyperlink menu just below the profile name.
- Click on "Manage users" at the left pane of the PPC Ad Editor profile dashboard.
- Click on the "Add User" button to bring up "New User" popup window.
6. Supply all the needed details and then click on "Save".
The invited user receives an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and create their standard account.
Related Video Demonstration