PPC Ad Editor makes it much easier to import pre-formated template that you may already have. You may upload objects that are either a .xls or .xlsx format.
Steps in importing a template file.
- Log in to PPC Ad Editor account as an Editor.
- Select the Ads account where the template has to be imported to.
- Click on the "Import" button at the upper right corner of the PPC Ads Editor page.
- Select "Import File".
- Click on "Choose File" and then select the .xls or .xlsx file to be uploaded.
- Click on the "Import" button.
Once the import is completed, a confirmation box will show up with the details of the total objects imported.
If you encounter any unfamiliar errors along the way, you may reach us by opening a support ticket using the yellow box at the lower right corner of the PPC Ads Editor screen.