PPC Ad Editor makes it much easier to import pre-formated template and actual ad builds file that you may already have. It makes importing files that are extracted from Google Ads Editor very straightforward. You may import objects that are either a .xls or .xlsx and .csv format.
Steps in importing a template file.
- Log in to PPC Ad Editor account as an Editor.
- Select the Ads account where the template or the actual ad builds file has to be imported to.
- Click on the "Import" button at the upper right corner of the PPC Ads Editor page. It will bring you to the PCADE card menu.
- Select "Import from Ads Editor".
- Click on "Choose File" and then select the .xls, .xlsx or .csv file to be imported to PCADE.
- Click on the "Import" button.
Note: We may also do the import process right after linking our Google Ads Account to PCADE.
Once the import is completed, a confirmation box will show up with the details of the total objects imported.
If you encounter any unfamiliar errors along the way, you may reach us by opening a support ticket using the yellow box at the lower right corner of the PPC Ads Editor screen.